Legacy has a new opening for our Sales & Marketing Team
Legacy concepts is all about performance.
Our company is built on the foundation of growth and progression and motivation in every form.
Working with us means no matter what your title is, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your career forward.
We come in every day to work to push our clients, our company, and ourselves further.
**** We are looking for people who want to do more than good work ****
Successful team members are dedicated to delivering personalized support. You’ll help our high end clientele build their business through marketing, new customer acquisition and continued business.
On any given day, you’ll work to build customer relationships, provide superior customer service, close deals, and leave a lasting impression to build a strong pipeline of future customers.
You must be comfortable managing various accounts and work with our teams to ensure incomparable customer service at every customer or client touchpoint.
Why Should You Apply?
- Personalized mentorship
- Executive Coaching
- Direct Interaction with CEO and a team who cares
- Dynamic hands on training - in office and real world application
- Self Controlled Advancement + professional development plans
- Fun Team Events and travel opportunities
- Consistent Bonus incentives
Who is right for the job?
**** Entry Level candidates
We are looking for someone entrepreneurial minded.
Someone who can think outside the box for our clients, self-motivated, positive, and finds satisfaction from working hard and doing a great job.
Legacy will consider those who aren’t afraid to learn new things, get outside their comfort zone and explore new ideas, someone who can immerse themselves in different aspects of our business in order to become completely well-versed and well-rounded.
*Ultimately we want ambitious career-minded individuals who are motivated by advancement within a company.
Skills crucial for success in this role :
- Strong emotional intelligence and can relate to others
- Strong communication skills
- Goal oriented and committed to success
- Can thrive in a friendly, competitive, fun environment
- Excellent verbal, written presentation skills - a champion at conveying the value of what our clients provide to their customers
If you are legitimately invested in your own development and a rewarding career path, apply today or contact our Recruiting Department today at 864-520-8644, to be considered for future employment.