Focuses on licensing annuity business for Microsoft; driving sales and profit goals by selling software through Enterprise Agreement (EA) lifecycle. Helps customers understand how to purchase and maximize licenses for their technology solutions. Grows licensing annuity business, sells additional software, closes deals within guidance, and increases customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides volume licensing expertise within sales region. Masters program and product licensing scenarios focused principally on EA, subscriptions suites, enrollments, and transactional offerings.
• Performs sales role, including:
o Contributes to overall account plan by developing appropriate licensing strategies to further grow revenue and annuity penetration.
o Develops and sells licensing solutions by driving customer licensing proposals.
o Negotiates with customers to maximize contract value and customer satisfaction, while simplifying licensing experience for customer and driving for “right licensing.”
o Manages external and internal relationships, including clients and field account teams; positions and represents all elements of Logicalis software value proposition to clients and partners.
• Creates and manages comprehensive account specific licensing annuity plans for territory or subsidiary.
• Drives account penetration for annuity based contracts, attach / re-attach and cross-sell / up-sell opportunities, including subscriptions, enrollments and services while supporting license compliancy initiatives.
• Provides licensing consultation (such as negotiation tactics, up-selling scenarios) to account and / or opportunity strategies, in collaboration with Account Executives (AEs) and support teams.
• Defines, drives and executes on negotiation strategies and tactics, in collaboration with the AEs, internal resources and field resources.
• Develops accurate, relevant and complete financial analyses for customers, TCO analysis for software purchases and cost savings through acquisition and deployment of technology.
• Offers proactively strategic licensing consulting to both internal and external stakeholders that drives effective business and opportunity management.
• Shares best practices and insights on how best to close Licensing Annuity business.
• Maintains expertise in industry trends including competitive and market dynamics, product, licensing and technology trends.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements:
• Licensing experience, skilled with managing contract vehicles such as Modern Workplace licensing including subscriptions suites and enrollments.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
• 3 years of experience employed by Value Added Reseller (VAR) selling Microsoft Software solutions.
• Successful experience developing strong customer and vendor relationships.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications; able to manipulate large, complex Excel spreadsheets.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Vendor specific sales certifications.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Ability to execute and focus on results.
• Ability to perform marketing planning and execution of marketing activities.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written presentation abilities.
• Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills; self-motivated and pro-active.
• Ability to follow through with tasks/projects/troubleshooting with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Ability to successfully work as a team and independently.
• Detail oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Identifying New Prospects