• Perform daily bank reconciliation, scanning documents into local network drive.
• Manage accounts payable inbox for each of the three schools and PMC Corporate
• Enter vendor bills, code and batch.
• Enter deposits as they are received.
• Follow-up with individual school registrars for additional details regarding transactions for both deposits and payable transactions.
• Monitor accounts receivable and perform accounts payable function.
• Manage weekly check run. Print checks. Scan check run files to be saved on the local network drive
• Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of most balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare accounting related journals and logs, monthly cash allocations, monthly WFSI reimbursement schedule.
• Check and assess all accounting records for accuracy. Review Quickbooks entries to ensure they are posted in the correct account and in the correct class
• Implement best practices, standards and procedures in all accounting functions and activities. Reviewing current procedures and, if required, create new and effective ones.
• Reconcile customer balances and make appropriate corrections where necessary.
• Assist with audit request queries.
• Assist with depreciation queries requested by the main office.
• Must have a good understanding of QuickBooks. Able to manage general ledger accounts, add accounts, use the reconciliation feature, search, and troubleshoot.
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient in MS Office.eg Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
• Must be highly proficient in Excel Spreadsheets.