• Expertise in the utilization of APM tools such as Dynatrace
• Expertise in multiple technologies and application development best practices and database indexing and architecture
• Expertise in load/performance testing tools such as jMeter, Taurus, Gattling, LoadRunner…
• At least two years experience in a quality assurance role and an aptitude for analyzing an application’s intended functionality and how it will be used to be able to develop test automation that verifies it meets the stakeholders’ needs.
Competencies and Skills:
• Bring an engineering culture to every problem and in QA projects an Automation first mentality.
• A strong understanding of web applications and related architecture, specifically client side MVC and RESTful services.
• A Strong working knowledge of Node, NPM & NPM modules and Gulp.
• Proficient with SCM tools (SVN & GIT), browser and mobile test tools (Chrome, Appium, etc) and IDE’s including basic understanding of XCODE for mobile app testing.
• Strong Scripting skills (especially *nix based) and other programming language experience like Java/C# a plus.
• A strong team player and individual contributor, who can effectively work with cross-functional teams and departments, serve as an escalation point and mentor other team members.
• A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.