With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Regional Associated Business Manager to join our Midwest Regional team. Employee must be based near the Aurora,IL regional office.
Leads implementation and support of revenue enhancing programs for dealerships that build customer loyalty and increase long term sales for new vehicles. Implements and supports DOMs, FOMs and NMAC FSMs in implementation of Certified Pre Owned (CPO) and Nissan Rental Car (NRC) programs. Visits dealerships to attain commitments and demonstrates value to dealership and company. Ensures that dealerships understand resource requirements for success. In addition, increases Nissan VPP sales through identification and promotion to targeted audiences. Educates and clarifies rules and compliance and supports execution. Tracks growth of program and analyzes impact on new vehicle sales.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Maintains regional expertise for all policies, procedures and best practices for the CPO and NRC programs. Promotes adoption of CPO and NRC programs through site visits to dealerships and through DOM relationships. Motivates DOMs to implement such programs in their assigned dealerships and to understand the long term value of these programs’ positive impact on new vehicle sales. Explains program purpose and value and required resources and procedures for implementation. Explains advertising opportunities and benefits with certifications. Highlights opportunities for triggering new car sales through CPO appeal and increased showroom traffic. Participates and builds presentations for use in regional and DMA meetings to promote the CPO and NRC programs
- Communicates and implements all NNA marketing initiatives for CPO and NRC. Obtains signed commitment letters, tracks dealer engagement and provides training for dealers and DOMs. Informs DOMs and dealers of monthly and quarterly digital and broadcast media marketing. Ensures dealers are utilizing NNA’s merchandising and point-of-sale (POS) material to properly advocate programs and drive sales. Explains CPO procedures and costs for dealers to certify a vehicle. Responds to questions relating to online registration of vehicles and utilization of HOST, CARFAX/CPO links via NNAnet.com
- Reviews reports from auditing vendor (Carcannon) and operational support vendor (Frontline Performance Group) to monitor and track that dealers are adequately following vehicle eligibility rules and conducting proper reconditioning of CPO and NRC vehicles. Coordinates with DOMs or FOMs on recurring problems in dealerships relating to inadequate vehicle preparation or eligible vehicle noncompliance. Monitors dealer contact summaries within Dealer 360 and handles any escalation requests from Frontline Performance Group related to noncompliance engaging field and regional staff and national when appropriate. Initiates written communications to dealers on compliance violations and implementation of corrective actions, including removal of non-compliant dealers from the CPO program.
- Tracks statistics and revenue about CPO vehicles for regions and report to DOMs on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Extracts and interprets sales data from MicroStrategy software and NRC portal. Identifies impact on dealership pre-owned gross performance and parts sales relating to certification and reconditioning of CPO vehicles utilizing dealer financial statements and composite reports. Evaluates impact on new vehicle sales through routine dialog with DOM and dealerships and review of sales reports.
- Facilitates and monitors promotion of CPO and NRC vehicles through the use of tactical programs and DOM bonus programs. Develops, communicates and implements tactical programs, including; objective setting, program tracking, communication and program payout.
- Leverages and communicates national and local APR and special financing programs through NMAC. Consistently coordinates with NMAC regional personnel. Ensures dealerships understand the loyalty impact of utilizing NMAC for future New and Pre-Owned vehicle sales.
- Identifies and contacts audiences eligible for VPP. Visits company locations to distribute POS materials, explain eligibility requirements, benefits and procedures to apply and utilize offerings. Monitors and reports impact on new car sales and leases. Assists Regional Sales Ops Manager with sales reporting, analysis as requested and other miscellaneous duties as needed.
- College degree in Business or related field. A total of 4 years of progressive Marketing and Sales experience including assignments in at least 2 of the following areas: Sales Ops, Dealer Agreements, Marketing, Parts & Service, Sales Reporting, Market Rep, Market Analytics, Pricing, Consumer Affairs, Distribution, car mix, Customer Satisfaction/Experience, Advertising & Promotions, Warranty, Car flow, Facilities/Merchandising, CMM/ML, Manufacturing, Contests & Incentives, Product Planning. Prior work may be a combination within a dealership, region, headquarters, or manufacturing facility and may be at the Specialist or Analyst levels. Previous experience supervising others and previous experience in a sales capacity is desirable.
- Understanding of the CPO and rental program and its value to increase loyalty and driving new vehicle sales. Working knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products. Additional knowledge of sales related systems. Ability to prioritize own schedules and organize work load effectively with minimal daily supervision. Ability to function effectively and remain productive in a virtual office environment. Ability to focus on the best interests of the dealership and Nissan. Can remain objective in the course of building relationships.
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Attentive to others opinions and perspectives. Ability to influence the actions of others by building credibility through dealership knowledge, effective recommendations, clear communications, honesty, and demonstrated follow-up on promises. Result driven even in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Ability to present ideas and analysis in an effective manner. Ability to understand the complexities of situations and solicit assistance from others as needed. Must be flexible and able to adapt work schedule to meet business needs.
- Up to Approximately 50% day and overnight domestic travel depending on business needs. Position is based out of Midwest Regional office- employee would need to be based near the Aurora, IL regional office.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Aurora Illinois United States of America