To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
730 Brandon Town Center Drive
Brandon, FL 33511
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Floater
Childcare of Brandon • Brandon, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
COME PLAY, TEACH AND HAVE FUN!!!
About the job…
We are seeking skilled *FUN* team members with early childhood experience to join our family. Candidates must meet the following requirement:
· - Caring and love having fun with children.
· - Demonstrate ability to implement a hands-on play based curriculum.
· - Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
· - Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
· - Strong leadership skills.
· - Ability to adapt to a fast paced, fun environment.
· - Working knowledge of child care licensing requirement.
· - Must be able to work well as a team player with other teachers.
· - Behave professionally and work well with management.
· - Creative, energetic, flexible, dependable, dedicated, upbeat and happy on a consistent basis.
· - Health care after 90 days
· - Competitive Salaries
· - 401(k)
· - Free Child Care
· - Holiday Pay
· - Paid Time Off
· Minimum age of 18.
· Full-time position (Must be available to work an 8 hour shift anytime between the hours of 9am – 6:30pm/closing).
· CDA or Degree in Early Childhood (Associate or Bachelor’s) is preferred.
· Current Early Childhood teaching experience.
· Must pass background screening before beginning employment.