$15 an hour
Our Seasonal Water Technicians provide essential support to our mission by performing general water distribution tasks.
Number of positions needed: 1 - These are non-benefited, temporary positions.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am -4:00pm with a 1 hr. lunch.
- Install new transceivers (MXU) in water meter pits
- Exercise water main valves (valve box located in the ground) in residential areas using crowbar to remove lid to access water main valves.
- Drive district vehicle equipped with safety lights.
- May assist facilities/maintenance staff and/or assist with flushing hydrants.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Colorado driver’s license with satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be able to safely operate vehicles and equipment, read, record and interpret information.
- Must be able to communicate with other employees and the public.
- This position consists primarily of field work and requires full range of physical motion with hand/eye coordination: for frequent standing and walking including on uneven terrain; for the use of tools and equipment; to climb stairs, equipment and ladders. Position includes the occasional lifting and/or moving of items up to 100 pounds and regular lifting of 20-50 pounds of equipment and tools. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Personal Income Tax
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.