To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
950 Harter Parkway
Yuba City, CA 95993
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Parts Sales/ Parts Advisor/ Parts Counterperson
John L. Sullivan Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram • Yuba City, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Parts Sales/Parts Advisor/ Parts Counterperson
Apprentice position - Willing to train!
John L. Sullivan Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, Northern California’s fastest growing CDJR dealership, is looking for a Parts Counter Apprentice to join our industry leading Service Team! If you are looking to start or grow your automotive career, then apply today!
The Parts Advisor or Counterperson Apprentice is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The Parts Advisor Apprentice is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. The Parts Advisor Apprentice reports directly to the Parts Manager.
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Responsible for performing weekly perpetual inventories.
- Receiving in parts and restocking part shelves.
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock.
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop.
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate record keeping.
- Referring to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced.
- Automotive knowledge and/or dealership experience preferred
- Prior auto parts sales experience a plus
- Must have computer proficiency.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Professional working environment
- Room for advancement
Start your automotive career with John L. Sullivan DCJR!