Job Description: Client/Customer Services Representative 1
Location: Richmond VA 23225
Duration: 6 Months (Part Time)
20 hours per week (Flexible - between 8:15a - 4:45p).
The main function of a client/customer services representative is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software. Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Interpersonal Skills