Are you an energetic customer service professional who is looking to join a fast paced sales administration team? Do you thrive in a team atmosphere where you also have the ability to make independent decisions? A Manpower client has an immediate need for a Sales Administrator in the Des Moines metro.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent employment.
- Outstanding benefits package.
- Work for a company with a low-turnover rate.
- Work/life balance.
- Positive work environment.
What is the job?
· Supporting all aspects of order entry, including finalization of specifications, determination of production requirements, selection of production methods, interfacing with plants and vendors for scheduling, order data entry, order tracking and expediting and problem resolution.
· Pricing, including development of product pricing and preparation of customer quotes. Determine cuttings, layouts, web sizes, die formats and other characteristics related to the product.
· Management of customer specific finished goods inventory, including management and replenishment of inventory, placement of releases and tracking and reporting on usage.
· Project management, including coordination of resources and management of activities related to the successful manufacture of products and provision of services to the satisfaction of the customer. Includes management of the proofing process.
· Resolution of customer problems, including credits, errors, and other complaints.
· Interface with outside vendors and subcontractors as required to meet the specific needs of customers. Includes, vendor selection, pricing, order entry, issuance of purchase orders.
· Liaison between customer, sales and production.
· Support sales and sales management with customer specific presentations, I.E., Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR).
· Take the lead on customer specific projects, cost saving, process improvement, and statistical analysis.
What should you bring to the job?
• Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of related work experience.
• Solid attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and mathematical skills.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Manufacturing, order processing or similar experience is a plus.
Let’s put an end to your job search. Please email a copy of your resume in a Word document to Email blocked - click to apply.
Complex Problem Solving