Fameccanica North America is looking for a full-time Electrical Engineer to join our business. We are located in West Chester, OH and are the world’s leading equipment supplier for the hygienic disposables industry. Due to our growth, we recognize the need to continue to provide strong support for both our business and our employees.
Fameccanica North America (FNA) designs and supplies machines used by major consumer goods companies for the production of disposable products, such as diapers and sanitary napkins, along with other sophisticated equipment used for detergent packing and paper processing.
Joining our team will provide you:
● The opportunity to work for a growing company that is all about non-stop innovation
● A flexible work schedule
● A chance to work with a team members located around the globe
● Travel Opportunities
● Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth
● Wellness/Health Initiatives
● Being a part of a company that values you and your family
● An environment where your contribution counts
● Excellent compensation and benefits
The responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include, but are not limited to:
· Electrical machine design using CAD software (Promis-e and Engineering Base preferred)
· Electrical panel design in accordance with UL508a
· Software experience programming ladder logic (RSLogix and FactoryTalk preferred, PackML is a plus)
· Servo drive and variable frequency drive setup and tuning
· Technical writing for installation instructions and training documents
· Construction support, machine inspection, startup, testing, and validation
Qualified candidates should have:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or an Associates Degree and applicable experience
· At least two years of working experience in a similar role
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing timelines and job specifications
· The willingness and ability to travel to customer sites up to 30-50% of the time.