To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schofield, WI
- Resume Review
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Craftsman - DoorShop
Wausau Supply Company • Schofield, WI
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Production Craftsman is responsible for performing all tasks involved in the production of WSC products, while following standard work methods and practicing safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Duties to include, (but not limited to):
- Reads work-orders and performs work as assigned by department management team.
- Saws, cuts, clips, hooks or otherwise assembles the materials to produce finished product while using various tools that include (but are not limited to): air tools, cordless drivers, chop saws, etc.
- Performs any combination of: sorting, picking, measuring, weighing and/or gathering of product for prep.
- Attach appropriate labels, documents, tags to products and/or packages.
- Maintain production pace, while meeting daily production goals.
- Notify management of any mechanical or material issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Exterior Assembly Demonstrates:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Strong math skills.
- High level of detail and ability to determine adequate quality control.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma and 1 year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Working Demands / Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis without assistance.
- Work schedule consists of Mon-Friday, working an anticipated 10-12 hour daily shift.
- Standing while performing tasks for 10-12 hours shifts.
- When warranted, after hours availability is required as business demands dictate.
Reports to: Production Manager
The Production Craftsman will exemplify the high standards that have come to be associated with WSC. As an ESOP owner, acting with honor, integrity and positivity is imperative. The Production Craftsman's prime objective is to maintain the efficiency and quality in the assembly of our product line.