Here is the requirements that I am currently working on.
If you or any one you know is a good match for this position and is looking for an assignment, please go through the description and if interested; respond with your resume in word format and availability to start the assignment.
Benson, MN 56215
Monday - Thursday 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., mandatory OT as needed including Fridays and Saturdays
• Follow all safety/environmental and quality requirements/procedures
• Assemble a wide variety of component parts, to build complete units, with on-line and off-line operations.
• Work from man assignment sheets, systematic check-off list, engineering specifications, process sheets, and method sheets.
• Apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities, components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required order and sequence.
• Make adjustments as necessary as unit progresses down assembly line.
• Report excessive continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling to proper authority.
• Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance.
• Record defects that have to be corrected off-line and on-line.
• Take place of employees when absent, and perform various other duties.
• Use computer to check location of parts, input data into ALSTAR, and review blueprint and BOM on line.
• Perform other related or similar duties as required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
TOOLS AND EQUPMENT USED: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to utilize these tools satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the tools required.
Tool box, fixtures, dollies, power hoist, jigs, portable power tools, vise, blocks, chains, hoist, and hooks. Standard hand tools. Complete set of flex handles, ratchets, sockets, deep sockets, box and open end wrenches, hand wrenches, torque wrenches, personal computer.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Equivalent knowledge and related or similar experience to assemble sub-assemblies, assemble tires to rims, assemble commodities, components, parts, cabs and cab sub-assemblies to match corresponding units being built on line, assemble items to a variety of models in a progressive sequence to order specifications; check, adjust and repair parts on a moving line or in a stationary station within a required time cycle, check out electrical circuitry and to make adjustments to meet quality and engineering specifications. Basic knowledge, understanding and use of hand and power tools. Ability and willingness to learn computer software needed to perform duties.