Govig Healthcare Group, the premier Executive Search firm in the Healthcare industry, is seeking a Flight Nurse for an Air Medical company near Albuquerque, NM.
The Full-Time Flight Nurse is responsible for providing comprehensive care to critically ill and/or injured patients of all ages in both pre-hospital and inter-facility hospital settings. Must be able to understand and apply specialized principles and techniques of flight nursing practice, advanced emergency procedures and diagnostics; Perform a variety of outreach and educational activities with flight related responsibilities; and Maintain current certifications and licenses required for active flight duty.
Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
Customer Service - Anticipating and meeting the needs of both internal and external customers. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest Respectful Relationship.
Drive & Energy – Maintaining a fast pace and continuing to produce during exhausting circumstances.
Functional & Technical Expertise – Allowing the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serving as a resource to the organization
High Standards – Setting the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influencing organizational standards.
Initiative – Taking a proactive approach and taking action without being prompted.
Integrity – Acting ethically and honestly and applying those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Qualifications and Skills
· Current and unrestricted state license as a Registered Nurse
· Minimum of 3 years current critical care/emergency department experience (5 yrs preferred)
· Current required AHA certifications (BLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP) and approved Trauma Course (PHTLS, ITLS, TNCC, TNATC)
· Effective human relations skills and competent computer abilities for electronic charting
· Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds) and drug screening
· Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field preferred
- Providing high standards of nursing care
- Deliver nursing care to patients
- Receive evidence based nursing supervised care
- Guarantee have the experience to make sure find the most suitable placement which best meets skills and experience
- Oversee and deliver all nursing care to residents
- Provide professional nursing care to patients
- Ensure the nurse to nurse reports
- Perform professional nursing care of patients
- Provide direct nursing care as detailed in each care plan
- Provide respectful high-quality nursing for residents
- Undertaking all appropriate duties of nursing care
- Supervising the professional work of nursing/care staff in the home
- Provide direct professional nursing care to patients
- Implement the nursing care plan and provide skilled nursing care
- Provide skilled nursing care to assigned patients
- Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients
- Providing appropriate nursing care of a high standard to all residents
- Assess social and health care needs for new residents who join the home
- Maintaining professional standards of care available to service users within the Care home on a daily basis
- Delivering high quality nursing care and support to residents at all times in chosen specialist area such as mental health nursing, learning disabilities nursing or general nursing
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)