To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lewisville, TX 75057
- Phone: 877-797-9922
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Title Examiner
SetPoint Consultants • Lewisville, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm that specializes in the Title, Legal, Mortgage, Real Estate, Banking and Customer Service industries. We have staffed the Title and Mortgage industry for over 20 years. Let our experience go to work for YOU.
We have a growing firm in the Lewisville area that is currently looking for a very experienced Commercial Title Examiner for an immediate start. Candidates with 5 plus years of recent Texas commercial examination experience reviewing residential and commercial properties is desired. Real Estate paralegals with similar commercial examination experience are also encouraged to apply.
Salary is commensurate with experience but will range $70,000-$90,000 for the right person.
This is a permanent position upon hire and NOT temp!
TITLE EXAMINER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Commercial Title Examiner will be required to examine documents posted in the public records and the tax/appraiser record associated with specific property.
- Candidate will search public records and examine title to determine legal condition of the property and will examine copies of records, such as deeds, mortgages, liens, judgments, vital statistics, and plat and map books to determine ownership, encumbrances and to verify legal description of the property.
- Determine the impact of any recorded instrument in the chain of title such as deeds, liens, judgments, etc.
- Outline any title curative issues required and/or identify any senior interest
- Summarize the legal condition of the property and advise the client
- Ability to map metes and bounds
- Data entry of the results of the examination into the company's computer system.
- Prepare all commitments, pro-forma policies and final policies
- Meet daily quotas.
If a candidate does not have commercial experience but has good job tenure and is a very skilled senior residential examiner our client would be open to training!
We look forward to hearing from you soon. If you are interested please submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
All qualified candidates will be contacted.
If this job does not interest you why not submit your resume anyway? We are also looking for the following positions in the Lewisville Market: Title Closer, Bilingual Title Processor, REO Closer and Title Marketing Representatives.
Supervisory experience preferred
Must be able to plot metes and bounds
Good typing skills are required. MS Office & Internet Skills a must.
Solid job tenure and good references.
Must be able to deliver top notch customer service and work well under pressure.