Credit and Collections Manager
The Credit and Collections Manager is responsible for directing and coordinating the Credit and Collections Department and reviewing the credit status and credit limits of customers on a regular basis-including reviewing accounts receivables to identify problems and collect on delinquent accounts. This individual must have a strong sense of leadership, a diversified understanding of credit and collections, and an ability to resolve customer conflicts.
● Makes collection calls for all late invoices and tracks trends
● Analyzes and releases credit holds
● Evaluates credit for current and new customers and determines when to increase or decrease credit limits
● Educates/coaches credit employees to better understand the credit process, assists them when working with customers
● Maintain world class receivables metrics in DSO
● Demonstrates positive leadership practices by coaching and training.
● Conduct monthly meetings with sales team and management to review status of accounts, including delinquent accounts.
● Work with management on assessment for reserves on delinquent A/R.
● Work with sales and billing teams to identify and process adjustments to customer accounts.
● Liaison with collection attorneys.
● Minimum of ten + years credit and collections experience
● Familiarity with large ERP systems
● Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
● Extensive knowledge of credit and collections procedures
● Ability to self-start, and exercise good judgment and decision-making
● Experience with MS Office applications
● Strong leadership skills
● Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
● Strong analytical skills.