To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3860 South Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Party Planner Sales Specialist
Party City Corporation • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 30 days ago
A sales associate who is passionate about driving sales through assisting customers in creating an end to end experience hosting memorable events. Party Planner Sales Specialists utilize selling skills, product knowledge and technology to inspire customers to purchase all of their party needs.
This role will:
· Be held to sales and customer service goals
· Be required to work 35-37.5 hours per week, including weekends
· Participate in sales training to prepare for the role
Self-Motivated: High level of ownership, accountability and initiative. Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed. Seeks product knowledge through all possible vehicles to become THE party expert for the customer.
Goal Oriented: High achiever with a strong drive for results. Sets and achieves personal and sales goals. Resilient and highly adaptable
Creative: Has the ability to react and adapt to the customer's needs, with ideas that inspire the customer to create memorable events. Can think beyond the packaged product to help customers design and create the perfect experience or event that lead to increasing sales.
Communicates Effectively: Actively listens to the customer; asks probing questions; creates and describes a party vision for the customer both verbally and through digital media.
Builds Rapport: Makes connections with customers, builds trust, respect and confidence, inspires and influences decision making. Maintains contact beyond the initial sale to create brand loyalty.
Knowledgeable: Strong knowledge of the party business, related products, industry trends and experience hosting/coordinating parties and events. Utilizes a variety of methods, including technology to develop ideas to enhance the customer's shopping experience and lead to increasing sales.
· Available to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends & holidays
· 1-2 year retail sales, customer service, party planning or event experience (strongly preferred)
· Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrates a passion for sales and customer service
· Creative thinker with a passionate for planning parties / events
· Ability to troubleshoot, work independently and as part of a team
· High School Diploma or equivalent