What would your responsibilities be?
· Engaging potential customers about offers that the client has.
· Providing feedback to the client about customer response to their offers.
· Analyzing data on which offers are most successful amongst customers.
· Training and Developing other representatives on best practices.
· Involvement and development of office activities that help reinforce best practices.
· Full-time availability is a must!
· Experience with independent work
· Willingness to ask questions, and accept challenges from Management
· Interpersonal communication skills
· Self-Motivated individuals that are goal-oriented and organized.
· Interpersonal communication training
· Medical and retirement packages
· National and international travel opportunities
· High energy workplace that inspires performance
· We believe in a team-first mentality that promotes the growth of our individual employees
· We believe in merit-based recognition and promotions
· We believe that everyone should have access to every tool and resource the company has.
Performance determines bonuses and commission.
We are excited to add Top tier talent to our team here in Atlanta.
Experience with these positions see success in our company.
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager