To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Melissa Kahler
- Phone: 913-804-1837
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager – Hospitality Sales / Meeting Planner Experience Required
HelmsBriscoe • Anaheim, CA
Posted 1 month ago
** This sales position is 100% commission - No base salary or paid training **
For more than 25 years, HelmsBriscoe has targeted the best and the brightest in the hotel and meeting planning community and successfully grown our worldwide site-selection team to more than 1,400 Associates. Our success and reputation continue to grow within hospitality circles and our future promises to be exciting.
We’re looking for independent contractors with Hotel Sales, Hospitality, or Meeting Planning experience to join our team on a 100% commission basis with unlimited earning potential. The Sales Manager is driven by their entrepreneurial spirit to succeed in a position where income and results are directly tied to their performance alone.
Recently awarded: 2018 Visit Saint Paul, Partner of the Year award. 2018 Top 500 People in Events from BizBash. 2018 Planners of the Year from Smart Meetings. Vice President EMEA inducted into the 2018 Women in Events Hall of Fame from The Association for Women in Events
2018 Year-End Snapshot
- $1.42 billion in room revenue book; a $145 million increase over 2017
- 6.9 million room nights booked; a 500,000-room night increase over 2017
- 51,000 programs booked
- More than 1,400 associates operating in 55 countries
** No cap on the commission you can earn - Unlimited Earning Potential! **
Perks of being a HelmsBriscoe Associate:
- Freedom - work when you want, where you want
- Set your own goals – no micromanaging
- Accomplish all you ever wanted, on your own terms
- Flexibility within personal life and managing your own business
- Success without boundaries or limitations
- Mentoring and Collaboration for Growth
- Free business cards and marketing materials with branding and personalization
In a 2-week virtual classroom, you will be given in-depth training and onboarding. Our comprehensive training program will help you springboard into building a solid business immediately following completion.
You will be provided with:
- Talk tracks about HelmsBriscoe services and how to show value, as well as how to use them to manage your business
- Sourcing platform for venue/hotel searches and best practices to uncover new potential business
- Tools you can use when communicating with potential clients to build your portfolio of Accounts, including all marketing materials.
- Community resource website to network with other HB Associates
- Accounting services – invoicing, accounts receivables, commission payments
- Personalized e-mail account housed on Microsoft Office 365 Exchange server with a @ helmsbriscoe.com domain name
- Develop new sales accounts and be responsible for the growth of your own client base
- Hotel and Destination site selection research and contract negotiations
- Work and support brand standards of HelmsBriscoe within the hospitality industry
- Occasional travel as necessary for business needs both domestically or internationally
** This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position, which is Home Based **
What you need to start as a Sales Manager for HelmsBriscoe:
- Ability to work for a period of time, before earning income, as this is a 100% commission-based position, without paid training
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit to grow and sustain a business as your own CEO
- Be a highly driven, passionate and ethical professional who puts their client’s success as their top priority
- At least three (3) years’ experience in Group Sales Procurement for a Hotel, Hospitality Meeting Planning, Convention & Visitors Bureau, Destination, Travel Management Company, or other hospitality-related industry
- A strong track record of successful new client development and sales leads
- Excellent Communication skills; in-person, telephone and written
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office and/or a client relationship program (CRM).
- Reliable transportation to attend occasional meetings and events
- Reliable computer
- Wi-Fi / internet access
- VoIP or phone/cell service
We are always looking for skilled ethical professionals to join our team. Our expectations are high, but if you have the experience and drive to succeed and have made the decision to build and grow your career within the hospitality industry, please apply below!