First Quality was founded in 1989 and, in nearly three decades, has grown to be a global, privately-held company with over 4,000 employees. Its corporate offices are located in Great Neck, New York, with manufacturing facilities and offices in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, and Canada. First Quality is a diversified family of companies manufacturing consumer products ranging from Absorbent Hygiene (adult incontinence, feminine care, and baby care), Tissue (bath and towel), and Industrial (print and packaging materials), serving institutional and retail markets throughout the world. First Quality focuses on private label and branded product lines.
Our core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork. With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, First Quality is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years. We are seeking an Associate Sales Ambassador for our First Quality Products’ company. This position will be located in the New York Metro area. This position will support our Home Care and Long Term Care Customers with all program implementations, maintenance and educational needs resulting in greater customer satisfaction and sales growth. The candidate who fills this role will target and make sales calls on facilities as well as Independent Pharmacies to upsell, convert and increase sales of First Quality products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Calling on current customers to increase sales and insure compliance with FQP sales contracts.
- Conduct business reviews with individual facilities and regional offices.
- Implement new programs with assistance from Sales Ambassadors and Clinical staff.
- Conduct in-service training programs.
- Consult with current FQP customers on the efficient usage of FQP’s entire line of products.
- Review and monitor facility usage and coordinate any necessary corrective actions.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Some sales experience helpful.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Self-motivated and independent.
· Familiarity with long term care settings and home health or DME a plus.
· Ability to travel 90% - this is a field-based position.
Excellent compensation and benefits, which are effective the first day of employment!
First Quality is committed to protecting information under the care of First Quality Enterprises commensurate with leading industry standards and applicable regulations. As such, First Quality provides at least annual training regarding data privacy and security to employees who, as a result of their role specifications, may come in to contact with sensitive data.
First Quality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or protected Veteran status.
Long Term Care
Corrective And Preventive Actions