Surge Staffing is committed to connecting great employees with great customers. It is our range of services that has proven our leadership among the staffing industry. Not only do we guarantee a strong and qualified pool of candidates to meet hiring needs, we are equipped to manage workforce by providing customized business solutions.
Surge Staffing seeks an On-Site Supervisor for are client in Grenada, MS.
Split shift (morning & afternoon) exact time frame (TBD)
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE On-Site Supervisor:
- Effectively meeting the temporary help and/or training needs of a major SURGE Client
- Delivers high quality service to the customer and temporary employees
- Develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks
- Monitor attendance of employees
- Process and assist with Workers Compensation claims
- Reconcile invoices from all vendors
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High School diploma required
- Proven leadership/success in a previous managerial role
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build/enhance successful business partnerships
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a supervisory role or 3-5 years in customer service experience
- Must have great communication and customer service skills
- Must have administrative skills
- Experience in performing background checks, I 9, and E Verify
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
If interested, please apply.