Create and maintain the patient medical record under the supervision of the physician.
1. Manages all patient medical records. Accurately and efficiently inputs patient medical history and surgical history; enters review of systems, maintains medicine administration, lab orders, imaging orders, in an effort to create a Note in Allscripts under the direct supervision of the physician.
2. Keeps open lines of communication with the MIS department in terms of troubleshooting and suggestions for ALLSCRIPTS.
3. Effectively and proactively communicates IT and clinical issues with supervising physician.
4. Attends meetings at health centers periodically to maintain contact with providers and staff.
5. Works effectively as a member of a patient care team and contributes suggestions for improving the unit and organization operations.
6. Attend required medical in-service training for position advancement.