To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hughson, CA 95326
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sierra Vista Child and Family • Hughson, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you ready to help ensure our Commitment to Caring? We are a not-for-profit with a mission to assist children, youth, adults and families by empowering and supporting them in becoming stronger and healthier individuals, families, and communities.
Why Sierra Vista?
It's Not Just a Job, It's a Mission
Our supportive, caring environment extends not only to our clients and families, but to our valued staff as well. Employees from a number of disciplines work together in a collaborative, stimulating environment that is considered by many to be a model for quality care.
Sierra Vista Child & Family Services offers:
- Competitive salary
- Desirable benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance, retirement plan, vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Professional growth/Job challenge
- Excellent training program
- Supervision for state licensure
- Highly experienced and supportive clinical team
- Release time for professional development
We are currently looking for a Case Manager who is ready to make a difference in the lives of others and help Sierra Vista Child & Family Services continue our commitment to caring!
As a Case Manager, your duties will include case management, neighborhood outreach, community building, developing approximate activities and supervision of Community Partners.
- Provide advocacy and support in schools, preschools, community (neighborhoods), homes and agency as needed.
- Participate in required training throughout the year.
- Attend designated meetings unless excused by the Program Supervisor.
- Provide outreach services to parents to include identifying areas that need to be strengthened, setting goals, and helping to achieve targeted goals with the families.
- Assist families in providing resources and support to families as needed.
- Facilitate, assist in children’s group as assigned.
- Plan and develop activities.
- Prepare childcare setting: clean toys, organize materials, set up room prior to each group beginning, clean room following each group and other duties in this area as needed.
- Observe confidentiality of information related to other families.
- Interact productively within a multi-disciplinary team to provide services to an identified group of families.
- Maintain record keeping and tracking systems of assigned families.
- Respond appropriately to familial situations.
- Relate directly with community organizations.
- Work productively as a team member.
- Attend Community Events/Meetings as directed.
- Report any suspected child abuse immediately to your direct supervisor or if not available up the chain of command.
- Report any suspected adult/elder abuse immediately to your direct supervisor or if not available up the chain of command.
Our Case Managers make a big contribution to our daily efforts and are extremely hands on. If you are looking for a desk job, this position is not for you!
Some of the essential job functions will include:
- Effectively develop and maintain the confidence and cooperation of community members.
- Ability to implement positive techniques when working with children and their behavior
- Ability to communicate ideas in oral and written form.
- Physical and mental health adequate to perform duties.
- Ability to work harmoniously with others.
- A genuine caring of and commitment to the families in the community
- Be open and flexible to change.
- Perform job duties in a manner assuring a safe working environment for oneself and others.
- Maintain confidential information according to legal standards and/or local regulations, as required.
- Provide transportation in approved vehicles in critical situations.
- Effectively use de-escalation skills and techniques for crisis prevention.
- Bachelor's degree in counseling, social work or related field preferred. Will accept equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Cultural sensitivity awareness and knowledge.
- Sound personal qualifications (i.e., maturity, stability, high moral standards and sound mental health).
- Strong Communication Skills
- Clean and neat appearance and pleasant demeanor
- Must be 21 years old or over.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license with less than 2 minor moving violations.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Keywords: clinician, clinical, clinical trainee, human services, social work, licensed clinician, social worker, lcsw, licensed social worker, licensed clinical social worker, etc.