To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
- Kyle Brady
- Phone: 800-617-6172
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr .NET Developer
The Computer Merchant, Ltd • Arlington, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr .NET Developer
The experienced.NET Developer is a member of the project team who takes responsibility for implementing parts of the system architecture using best practices in an agile development environment. This will include coding, unit testing, using design patterns, learning new technologies, and becoming an expert in one part of the system. The candidate will also be expected to provide technical leadership, architectural support, and overall solution design support.
- Responsible for design, development, and implementation of solutions to integrate with other applications to exchange data
- Work with system owners, business owners, technical teams, and functional teams to design, implement, test, and validate a system.
- Write .NET and ASP.Net code based on requirements defined in use cases.
- Develop Object Oriented code and/or provide maintenance and enhancements to existing code using .NET and ASP .NET
- Work with the team and business users to understand requirements, write functional and technical specifications
- Work with a multidisciplinary set of stakeholder, contractors, and team members to design and develop software solutions
- Develop new code and/or support operations, maintenance, and enhancements of existing code.
- Develop conceptual and technical design including use of OOA and OOD techniques.
- Conduct multiple levels of testing including unit, system, integration and performance.
- Design, develop, and test software solutions primarily composed of Microsoft technologies
- Estimate and plan releases
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
- Minimum 4 years in systems integration and development, package implementation, and/or interactive design
- Minimum 3 years in .NET development
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Knowledge and Experience in C#, .Net, ASP .NET, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing) and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance (Public Trust).
Nice to have:
- Experience working in agile or iterative SDLCs
- Experience with Object Oriented Technologies
- Ability to work with key owners and stakeholders to document requirements
- Experience with .NET-specific technologies such as Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) or Workflow Foundation (WF) is desirable
- Experience using Angular with TypeScript is highly desirable
- Experience integrating, modifying, and configuring Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) product.
- Bachelor's Degree required from college or University