• Perform administrative tasks such as processing expense reports, phone coverage, conference room booking, ordering supplies, travel coordination, check requests, etc.
• Extensive calendar management and heavy travel arrangements
• Assist with coordinating internal and external scheduling of meetings
• Maintenance of Conference calendar, conferencing materials coordination
• Assume additional tasks and responsibilities as required; willingness to help across teams within the retail distribution team is required.
• Highly organized, resourceful, detail-oriented person who is comfortable working both independently and within a team environment.
• Experience in Outlook calendar functions
• Experience in SAP and Concur is a PLUS
• Excellent in Microsoft software products including: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Able to handle multiple assignments; know how to prioritize
• Excellent technical skills; must be able to learn various software systems
• Self-motivated, personable and able to communicate effectively with senior professionals
• Strong writing and research skills.
• Two years+ experience working in the financial services industry
• Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills
Attention To Detail