We are recruiting for an experienced sales executive for our client in the Richmond, VA area. Here is what the role entails:
· Proactively seek out new business opportunities by conducting cold call activities to perspective customers, calling on current customers, and networking to secure first appointments at with existing building owners at the decision maker level.
· Identify, plan and execute growth strategies and tactics for existing clients.
· Partner with businesses to help coauthor unique and outside-the-box solutions to help them uncover hidden profits in their HVAC systems.
· Develop risk-mitigation strategies to extend the HVAC system's lives and assist the partners in budgeting for future projects by eliminating costly emergency service calls.
· Develop pricing and proposal options for service and planned maintenance agreements and assist the partners in budgeting for future.
· Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value added solutions.
· Perform site surveys and pricing for HVAC equipment and systems.
· Generate and deliver proposals with professional executive level presentations
· Participate in sales and industry training, and converting that training to sales results.
· Coordinate and cooperate with other member of the operations and sales team in the branch location to ensure the customer’s needs are achieved.
· Track all sales activities in Salesforce.com.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent level of professional experience.
· Minimum of 5 years HVAC sales experience is required
Must possess a demonstrated record of success in selling HVAC project solutions to end user customers (building owners)
· Ability to communicate and present effectively to groups and all levels including executive.
· Leadership of your customer engagements along with the desire, ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle is critical.