Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of Federal and state laws regarding employee benefits and insurance sales, COBRA, PPACA, ERISA, IRS Section 125, and the PEO industry.
- Knowledge of company services and products.
- Knowledge of business profitability and risk management.
- Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
- Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Sufficient years of benefits experience to demonstrate sound underwriting knowledge.
- Florida 2-15 license.
- Florida driver’s license.
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.