Sales Associate - Entry Level Outside Sales - Paid Training!
Are you looking to progress and learn valuable new skills and challenge yourself? Do you love talking to people? If so, don’t miss this incredible opportunity!
We want to give those who are hardworking and people-oriented the opportunity to achieve more. As our market is expanding so are the opportunities. Although this is an entry-level sales and customer service position, there is plenty of room for growth. We only promote from within.
With our direct form of customer acquisition, we are looking for sharp, motivated, and career-oriented individuals that have great customer service skills.
Reasons to join our team:
- Recognition for top performers
- Team building environment
- Advancement, traveling, and community volunteer opportunities
- Village discounts
- Telehealth benefits after 90 days
Requirements for our Entry-Level Outside Sales Associate:
- The ability to work with a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-motivated personality
- A love of challenges and a growth mindset
- A positive attitude
Entry-Level Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Stay motivated and driven to meet or exceed sales goals
- Provide customers with a great customer experience
- Customize sales presentations according to the customer's needs
- Keep track of information using SalesForce
- Customer Service
- Outside Sales
- Sales Concepts
- Sales Process