Status: Part Time (64 hours per pay period)
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Manage the UDS/FIM data base system; submits IRF-PAI, reviews all Inpatient Rehab documentation for coding completion, tracks/trends outcomes data and assists in research projects. Provides ongoing staff education and training specific to FIM scoring, rehab documentation and annual FIM Credentialing to inter-disciplinary team members (RN, PT, OT, SP, TR, HCP and MD). Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values.
- BSN required if hired after June 1, 2017. If hired prior to June 1, 2017, ADN and 3 years clinical experience required.
- Licensed as RN in State of Illinois.
- Practical knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding required, coding certification preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Proficiency with use of a PC with data management systems, medical record review, retrieval and data abstraction and competency with the following applications (Excel, Power Chart, Word, Outlook applications) required.
Associates Degree In Nursing