To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1010 North Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advertising Yield Optimization Manager
Mobile Posse • Arlington, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Position Title: Advertising Yield Optimization Manager
Summary: The Advertising Yield Optimization Manager will be responsible for tracking and reporting advertising revenue and managing the partners that generate the advertising revenue on the Company’s mobile home screen products. This person will play a key role in the end-to-end management of advertising revenue, ensuring that the Company meets or exceeds its revenue targets. This position is ideally suited for an individual with a strong analytical skill set and strategic thinking coupled with effective communication and relationship skills.
- Responsible for end-to-end management of the advertising demand partners (ad networks and programmatic ad exchanges)
- Monitor day-to-day performance of ad networks and programmatic ad exchanges
- Maintain the most effective mediation (waterfall) of ad networks and ad exchanges within our ad server to balance revenue with user experience and advertiser ROI
- Lead bi-weekly update meetings with the demand partners to achieve best in class performance
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise on a day to day basis with ad networks and exchange
- Provide occasional on call support to troubleshoot and address after hours issues.
- 3-5 years experience in digital advertising (online/mobile)
- Bachelor’s degree – BS preferred
- Partner management experience desired
- Experience with Google Ad Manager
- Strong analytical skills with experience in building financial models
- Excellent communications skills with the demonstrated ability to speak and write clearly
- Self-starter motivated by the opportunity to lead cross-functional efforts to build teamwork
- Strong attention to detail and great follow-through