We currently seek an Equipment Repair Technician within our client’s team of experienced professionals within the Spartanburg, SC area. The ideal candidate will have electronics training and repair experience in a production or service environment with a strong mechanical aptitude and experience interfacing directly with customers.
· Test, diagnose and repair electro-mechanical equipment
· Provide technical support to customers, sales agents and internal customers
· Perform quality control checks on new equipment prior to shipment to customers
· Build customer relationships and loyalty through direct customer service support
· Provide fast and dependable repair service and support
· Actively engage in continuous improvement processes and activities.
Other duties as assigned
· Associates degree or equivalent technical training and experience in an electronic or mechanical field preferred.
· Minimum 1 year work experience. Formal training in electronic or mechanical field preferred plus experience interfacing with the customer.
· Bilingual with the ability to communicate technical concepts both orally and in written form in both English and Spanish is a plus
· Travel 1 -2 times per year plus occasional weekend work required
· Ability to logically troubleshoot electro-mechanical equipment
· Ability to communicate complex technical concepts
· Ability to work independently or in a team effort
Background check and drug screen required. To apply for this opportunity, please contact Tyler Slaten at 864-281-8870 firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via the link. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.