ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Report to the Regional Vice President (RVP).
· Oversee all aspects of customer service.
· Assist in hiring, training and coaching all outside sales, and inside branch personnel in collaboration Human Resources.
· Collaborate with the RVP and Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to establish quarterly budgets, sales quotas and KPI’s.
· Work with RSM and sales team to create and implement 90 day sales and marketing plans.
· Ensure sales staff is maintaining up-to-date customer records through the Company CRM.
· Develop strong relationships with vendors to provide accurate market conditions and ensure competitive pricing.
· Communicate with RVP and RSM regarding changes in market conditions.
· Maintain up-to-date record of competitive activities.
· Oversee customer quotes and conduct bid follow-up.
· Develop customer relationships by participating in after-hours customer entertainment activities.
· Proactively handle customer issues/challenges.
· Train and become a subject matter expert on GIC products.
· Manage branch employees alongside the RVP and RSM.
· Assist in all aspects of branch operations and sales activities as needed.
· Performs additional functions (essential or otherwise), which may be assigned
· Duties are performed typically in an office environment.
- Associates degree preferred (not required).
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in warehouse and inventory management.
- Ability to grow market share and achieve business profitability.
- Proficient with computer systems and technology.
- Typically requires 5 years of experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds.
· Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
· Must be willing to work odd hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Must be comfortable with change, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have ability to think outside the box.
Complex Problem Solving