Industrial sales professionals—if you have the drive to be the best in your field, and if you are ready to transform your expertise and your entrepreneurial ambitions into your own business, we have just the opportunity for you. Join our team at HYTORC! Founded in 1968, we are world renowned as the premier industrial bolting solutions company, providing heavy industry with world-class hydraulic torque tools. We are looking for Independent Sales Representatives who want to start a business selling our industrial bolting solutions.
In this role, you will work in a protected territory and sell our bolting systems and accessories to industrial, commercial, and institutional clients. This is a commission-only position with no cap on your potential earnings. We will provide you with full product training and world class support, as well as, an opportunity to start a business of your own with no start up fees. If you are ready to take the next big step in your sales career that allows you to control your own success, financial security, and independence, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Here is some of what we have to offer:
· High earning potential, with no cap on sales commissions
· Company pays 50% of earned commission upon purchase order, with remaining balance paid upon receipt of payment
· Opportunity to start a business with no upfront cost
· Product line of patented, industry-leading bolting systems and accessories that improve safety, speed, and accuracy
· Our new HYTORC Washer, launched in 2014, will be the foundation in industrial bolting for the next generation!
· In-field product training
· National marketing campaign for lead generation sales
· Factory-owned regional support centers
· Cutting edge, trendsetting technology products
· A never ending marketplace with a multitude of industries served
· In-field support by industrial specialists
· Full tech support and office support to help you succeed in a niche market
As an Independent Sales Representative, you must be highly self-driven with an exceptional work ethic and a strong drive to succeed. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a commitment to superior customer service.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful track record in industrial sales
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to generate business and build long-term customer relationships
- Strong cold calling, networking, and appointment-setting skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to generate accurate quotes
- Superior deal-closing skills
- Regularly required to lift 50 – 75lbs of demonstration equipment to onsite visits.
- Responsible for scheduling onsite visits in order to build strategic relationships with Maintenance Managers, Procurement Managers, Engineers and C-Level contacts.
Independent Sales Representative - Account Executive
(Outside Sales / Business Development)
Hardworking And Dedicated