Software Resources has an immediate, long term contract job opportunity for a Marketing Project Manager with a major corporation in Orlando, FL.
The candidate will work approx. 6 hours a day between office hours of 9A - 5P.
Successfully manage all client programs, ensuring the agency meets schedule deadlines and due dates within approved program budgets. This position is expected to understand the execution needs of client programs, creating campaign timelines and estimates that fit within overarching program schedules and budgets. Additionally, the Project Manager is responsible for assuring program/campaign deliverables are presented and reviewed at key milestones and within appropriate and regularly scheduled business meetings to ensure all overarching program/campaign timelines are met and approvals received.
Project Lifecycle Management
- Ensures all relevant information is included in Creative Fuels for creative team briefings prior to Project kickoff
- Ensures Fact Sheets are received from Brand/Sales disciplines prior to P3 Kickoff Notification and have been vetted through all internal reviews (Legal, Product Development, etc.)
- Organizes creative briefing kick off meetings and ensures appropriate Account team, creative team and necessary stakeholders are represented
- Ensures deliverables are reviewed at appropriate Strategy & Creative Review meetings in line with program and project timelines
- Ensures deliverables are reviewed at appropriate weekly Business Team Meetings in line with program and project timelines
- Manages all project change orders
- Ensures all program/campaign tactics are approved by LP/Legal prior to final file handoff
- Flags project scope creep
- Ensures estimates are approved before work commences
- Ensures facilitation of Look Back Look Forward meeting within reasonable completion of program/campaign and presents Project Management retrospective document
- Leads internal team/status meetings
- Manages and directs day-to-day activities of assigned Project Management team direct reports
- Facilitates performance evaluations and development plan guidance per policies for all assigned direct reports
Agency Annual Workflow Planning & Program Management
- Assists Program Manager with Annual P1 strategy process implementation into workflow system
- Assists Program Manager with flagging collective overall program scope creep
- Ensures all project & program outside costs are accurately represented in WMJ and authorized by Program Manager
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
Preferred candidates will have 5+ yrs experience in corporate environment with focus on developing marketing and advertising messaging strategies and overseeing tactical execution. Preferable experience managing/overseeing at least 1 or more direct reports. Experience with in-house creative agency or marketing/advertising is strongly preferred. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Strong understanding and proven experience with creative workflows for print, video & digital production required.
Experience with project management workflow software (Workamajig, Basecamp, Workfront, MS Project, etc.) a plus, Workamajig strongly preferred. Proficiency or working knowledge of MAC OS and Adobe Creative Suite also a plus, but not required.
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
• Advanced project management skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously in fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
• Thorough understanding of studio/graphic arts and creative workflow processes.
• Strong working knowledge and proven experience with print production processes and techniques (artwork, pre-press, printing.)
• Strong working knowledge and proven experience with digital development and production processes and techniques (web, mobile, social, etc.)
• Strong working knowledge and proven experience with video production processes and techniques (photo/film shoot, AV editing and/or motion graphics development.)
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
PMP or any other Project Management certifications a plus.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!
Product Lifecycle Management