2018 was Software Resources best year since inception, 26 years ago. We are growing and have so many incredibly fantastic and lucrative jobs to fill. We need your help and expertise right now!
We are seeking an experienced, on-site Technical Recruiter.
Base Salary plus commission, plus monthly & quarterly bonuses, plus outstanding benefits!
We are hiring for a Technical Recruiter that is highly skilled at searching and sourcing qualified, talented individuals to meet our client's specific needs. This will require the Recruiter to be active on social media forums, make cold calls to candidates, as well as using other creative avenues to locate qualified individuals. Recruiters are often competing for the same candidates so possessing confidence, tenacity, and developing a good relationship with these potential employees is very important. Software Resources provides a lucrative commission on every placement. For contract placements, commission is paid for the entire life of the placement, including extensions. Permanent hires are also commissionable.
Recruiters are tasked with implementing and following Software Resources proprietary recruiting process. Recruiters also maintain a database of potential candidates to refer to now or later. They document all phone calls, emails and/or other correspondence they may have with a candidate within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), and note which candidate would be best for a particular position. Our ATS, one of the best in the industry, provides us with a healthy pool of qualified applicants and pulls in new candidates automatically, every single day. Senior Recruiters are also responsible for reporting, keeping necessary documentation on and following up with consultants they successfully place on assignment.
- Proven track record of placing 4-5 consultants per month.
- At least 2-5 years of prior experience recruiting Technology Professionals, including but not limited to Software Developers, ERP consultants, Infrastructure Support, Web Applications and Mobile Developers, Business Analysts, PM's, Creative/Digital Designers and Developers, DBAs, etc. for contract and contract to perm assignments as well as perm placements.
- Must have a solid understanding, knowledge of and interest in IT Hardware/software, IT products, technology in general and IT services
- Prior experience interacting with customers (line management, C-level contacts, HR staff) to discuss client requirements, provide market intelligence, define job specs, coordinate interviews and fill job orders.
- Proven ability to identify, screen and place the top candidates with valued clients.
- Work with top clients both locally and nationally.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems to source candidates.
- Proficient with social media platforms including Linkedin, Indeed, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Should be comfortable with the following:
- Identifying and recruiting highly skilled IT professionals using our extensive database of contacts, various online resources, networking, headhunting, and other techniques.
- Recruiting active and passive candidates, maintain local network of potential candidates.
- Discussing and refining job specs for new consulting or staff openings with our clients.
- Conduct phone screening, Skype interviews and face-to-face interviews with new potential candidates.
- Qualifying technical professionals for skill, proficiency, and suitability for each requirement.
- Should be comfortable maintaining and documenting candidate communication in and ATS/CRM.
We are pleased to offer the following benefits to our eligible full time employees and their dependents. Major Medical benefits start the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment and employees may enroll in our 401(k) plan after 6 months of service.
Vision Insurance from EyeMed:
For more information visit: www.eyemedvisioncare.com
Dental, Short Term Disability and Life/AD&D Insurance from Principal Financial Group:
For more information visit: www.principal.com. Employees who participate in any coverage offered by Principal have access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offered by Magellan Health Services at no cost. For more information visit: www.magellanhealth.com/member.
Medical Plan options from Health Care Company:
We offer two nationwide plans.
We offer a company matched 401(k) retirement plan which is administered by Paychex.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at http://www.softwareresources.com/it-careers/it-job-search/
Software Resources specializes in IT talent recruitment services and workforce staffing solutions. Founded in 1992 as an IT staffing services firm, we are a privately held women-owned business enterprise (WBE), celebrating our 25th year in business. We are headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside of Orlando. With branches and sales professionals throughout the U.S., Software Resources is the staffing agency of choice for clients and consultants.
We specialize in IT. It's what we do and what we know, every day. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement IT staffing solutions for Energy, Entertainment/Gaming/New Media, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services, and Security.
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment