To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Analyst - Mobile Apps
Carey International, Inc • Washington, DC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under limited general supervision develops, publishes, and implements test plans for Mobile Applications and Mobile Websites. Works with Business Analysts to review Requirements for testability. Provides general guidance on Mobile App, Mobile Web and related technology trends. Provides Production support through testing and validating reported defects.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
§ Three (3) years experience in QA Testing of B2B and B2C mobile applications (iOS and Android native) and Mobile (responsive) web sites
§ Experience with industry-standard testing tools for Mobile applications (Mobile Simulators)
§ Experience performing QA Testing of applications through key phases, including Functional, System and Performance testing.
§ Experience using the following technologies to validate test results and perform diagnostics: accessing and analyzing data via SQL; accessing and analyzing application logs, JVM logs, http server logs, etc.
· Excellent communication skills (technical and non-technical)
· Creative problem solving skills
· Strong skills with MS Office tools including Excel, Word and Visio
· Experience with JIRA (or equivalent Agile tools)
· Able to handle full life cycle development from business process modeling, through functional and technical design, development, unit, system, integration, and performance/operational testing, deployment, and ongoing support, evaluation and modification
Attributes and Characteristics:
· Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with peers, IT-knowledgeable users, and supervisors
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
· Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
· Applies feedback to improve performance
· Monitors own work to ensure quality
· Meets productivity standards, strives to increase productivity
· Completes work in a timely manner, works quickly
· Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
· Follows policies and procedures
· Supports organization’s goals and values