We are looking for qualified Outpatient Coders to join our team!
Stability & Reputation – Founded in 2004, Peak Health Solutions delivers a superior set of solutions to hospitals that are some of the largest and most prestigious in the country. Peak recognizes coding isn't a project it is a Career! Keeping our coders consistently engaged is the #1 reason coders stay with Peak.
Rare opportunity –This is a unique opportunity to work for some of the nation's top hospitals, you will be a full time employee working 100% remotely from your location while receiving full company benefits. We offer online training and career advancement opportunities. Due to our diverse customer base, a background working with a wide variety of specialties will be required.
Support – Here at Peak, you work directly with a Coding Manager who has walked in your shoes. They will give you the guidance and assistance you need to be successful in your career here with us.
Compensation and Benefits – Peak Health Solutions offers competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical/Dependent Care)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off, Sick Time, Holidays
- 401k with company match
- High lucrative employee referral bonus program (You keep making money on employees you refer to Peak for the duration of their time with Peak!) – Great people know great people!
- Verizon Discounts
Employee Recognition – Employees will also participate in our company-wide rewards program entitled REACH – Recognizing Excellence, Accomplishments, Character and Hard work!
- Thorough knowledge of, ICD-10-CM, and CPT4 coding systems
- Required to follow all coding guidelines
- Required to follow all client specific guidelines and client specific policies & procedures
- Required to keep up to date on all coding updates
- Must maintain 95% or above accuracy level
- Must maintain client/Peak productivity standards
- 3-5 years coding Outpatient SDS/OBS experience in the client specific specialty
- ICD-10 Trained
- Must hold and maintain a current certification credentialed through either the AAPC or AHIMA
Peak Health Solutions, an AMN Healthcare company, is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Certified Professional Coder
Health Information Management
Registered Health Information Technician
Current Procedural Terminology (Cpt)
Physician Patient Privilege