To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1410 Gilmer Avenue
Tallassee, AL 36078
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
F&I Manager / Automotive Sales / Finance Management
Tallassee Automotive • Tallassee, AL
Posted 11 days ago
Tallassee Automotive is searching for a skilled Finance and Insurance Managers. Become a member of their winning automotive sales team!
- Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers
- Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process
- Expert at Guaranteed Credit Approval (CAC), AutoTrakk and all other finance programs
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team
- Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- Prior Finance or Insurance experience
- Prior Automotive Sales Management experience
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
Dealerships Commitment to you:
· Competitive Wages
· Tuition reimbursement for career-focused individuals
· Health, Dental, Vision
· 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
· Paid Vacation / Flex time
Join this winning automotive sales team! Apply Now!