For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer in Greenville, SC 29611, Onsite.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
This position is responsible for aspects of process, equipment, facility and computer validation support, ownership of key quality systems supporting daily operations, performance of mandatory quality record review and approvals, and independent continuous improvement projects.
Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
· Utilizes standard statistical analysis techniques to evaluate process capability; provides technical guidance and training to other team members in statistical analysis techniques, experimental design, data analysis, sampling techniques and other traditional QA Engineering activities.
· Participates in site validation and equipment qualification programs; routinely involved with generation, review and/or approval of IQ, OQ, PQ protocols and reports.
· Supports the CAPA program by working directly with all departments to ensure timely root cause identification for process/product deviations; may organize, facilitate and document Material Review Board activities.
· Supports quality and operations staff by ensuring effective corrective and preventive actions are identified and implemented.
· Participates in internal audit programs.
· Monitors incoming raw material quality, and works with suppliers to improve quality of both delivered products/services and internal quality processes.
· Works with Quality and Operations management on short and long term quality planning and quality system improvements initiatives.
· Actively participates in site-wide continuous improvement activities.
· Drafting new, and revising existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
· Prefer BS/BA Degree in Quality Engineering or a related a scientific/technical field (Biology/Chemistry/Engineering)
· ASQ CQE certification preferred
· Six Sigma and or Lean experience or certification preferred
· 2-5 years related experience, working in a regulated environment - working with Pharma or Medical Devices preferred
· Experience with Quality Inspection techniques
· Experience conducting independent investigations – includes identification of CAPA
· Experience with Supplier Qualification and Monitoring
· Experience with Internal Auditing
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively and positively with all levels of an organization.
· Strong written and oral communication skills required.
· Capable of working both independently and in a team setting; team oriented and committed to continuous improvement.
· Proficient skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Requisition Start Date: 05/15/2020
Requisition End Date: 12/31/2020
· Location: Greenvile, SC.
· Salary: $26hr.
· Shift – 1 - 1st shift for training, special shift as they will work partially during 1st and 2nd shifts. –
· SHIFT HOURS - 12pm-8:30pm.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
- Participate in supplier quality and supplier corrective action process
- Improve supplier product and process quality
- Determine root cause and corrective actions
- Investigate root cause and corrective actions
- Resolve supplier quality related issues
- Manage corrective action and quality improvement activities
- Perform root cause analysis of product quality issues
- Determine root cause and corrective action plans
- Implement and verify corrective actions of supplier quality issues
- Resolving customer quality issues and driving root cause and corrective action on process and product quality issues
- Obtain corrective actions from suppliers
- Accomplish internal quality system audits
- Identify root cause analysis and establish corrective actions
- Manage the supplier corrective action report
- Conduct internal quality process and product audits
- Improve product quality and manufacturing processes
- Identify repeat quality issues by supplier and maintain supplier quality scorecard
- Assist supplier quality manager with supplier improvement process and/or development activities
- Lead or assist in root cause corrective actions
- Lead quality problem solving process for supplier related issues
Quality Management Systems
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Product Quality Assurance
Certified Quality Engineer