To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Tara Zingler
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MAXIMUS • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The U.S. Census Bureau is the largest statistical agency of the United States Government, providing timely data on the nation's population and economy. The Census Bureau's mission is to serve as the leading source of quality data about the nation's people and economy.
The 2020 CQA program is the functional group at the Census Bureau that interfaces with citizens over the phone and other communications channels to assist them in responding to and completing 2020 Census Forms.
This position performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of the operations leadership team for the 2020 Census call centers. This individual is responsible for helping manage operations projects, drafting executive summaries and tracking financials. Also, responsible for organizing, managing and note taking for meetings and complex or high-profile customer meetings. Receives work assignments from the CQA Operations Integrated Product Team Director and Deputy Director, as well as work in partnerships within 2020 CQA Human Capital Team.
- Deliver result after thorough research of functional needs by collaborating and communicating with various stakeholders, both internal and external to the company.
- Apply strong analytical reasoning to understand end user's requirements and transforms them into operational application.
- Acquire deep knowledge of working systems and bring efficient and effective changes for better performance.
- Participate in the administration of project and program contract activities.
- Extract, analyze, and report data to support program activity and assist in management decision making.
- Audit, evaluate, track, and report program implementation and project activity for Quality Assurance and contract compliance purposes.
- Plan, implement and maintain program and contractual changes .
- Work closely with operations and systems staff to define requirements, test criteria, and success factors.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
Background Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Responsible for a few light administrative tasks for the senior operational leadership team such as expense reporting, travel and meeting accommodations but the vast majority of this position will fall within analytics, trending out information, finding correlations and providing suggestions for remediation when necessary.
- Represent the most senior leadership team and as such, must carry a professional, dynamic, effective, respectful manner while making this a great, positive environment.
- Responsible for administrative tasks including, set up, leading and note taking for meetings for the operations leadership team using WebEx.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
- In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.