EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS IS THE LARGEST PRIVATELY OWNED STAFFING AGENCY IN THE COUNTRY:
Our client in Canoga Park is seeking a: Assembler
* Must live within 15 miles of Chatsworth, CA *
URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyOur client designs and manufactures control room furniture. Their clientele is national and multi-national corporations along with local, state and federal agencies and the military. They manufacture interchangeable lines of URL blocked - click to apply that meet the needs in control rooms, command centers, emergency operation centers (EOCs), police and fire dispatch, security operations (SOCs) and call centers.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare products for shipment, wrapping and boxing
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Prepare and mask parts for powder coating.
Work hours - 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Mon- Fri.
SALARY: $14.25 DOE
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to work with small hand tools.
- Ability to read and follow assembly instructions.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, environment
- Assembler: 1 year (Preferred)