To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Metroplex Drive
Edison, NJ 08817
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Naik Group • Edison, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Naik is in search of a Civil Engineer for various projects located within New Jersey and New York.
The job duties include:
• Attend and participate in preconstruction meetings with department staff, contractors, developers and other organizations.
• Evaluate plans and specifications for construction projects to ensure conformance with regulations.
• Monitor construction sites periodically to ensure overall compliance
• Use survey instruments, metering devices, and test equipment to perform inspections
• Review and approve bonding, insurance and traffic control plans to ensure protection of the City and ensure public safety.
• Inspect trench backfill, sub-grade and aggregate base course for grade, compaction, moisture, and preparation for paving.
• Inspect plumbing, electrical, and other systems to ensure that they meet code
• Verify alignment, level, and elevation of structures to ensure building compliance
• Keep daily logs, including photographs taken during inspection
• Provide written feedback related to the finding
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or Energy Management from an accredited school
- OSHA 30
- Professional Engineering License preferred
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team