Commercial Banking Loan Administration Manager
ISC’s team of Banking and Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Bank with a strong presence in the Greater Boston market on a Commercial Banking Loan Admin Manager opportunity.
They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. The Loan Administration Manager opportunity is open due to growth and is a highly visible position within the Bank with continued growth opportunities.
Commercial Banking Loan Administration Manager Requirements:
● Bachelor's Degree.
● 10 plus years of experience within Banking and a minimum of 5 within loan administration.
● Minimum of 3 years of Management / Supervisory experience leading a team.
● Proficient and knowledgeable on Commercial Loans including C&I, Real Estate, ABL, Small Business.
● Strong knowledge on commercial loan cycle and understanding of demand line of credits, letters of credit, construction, term, Industrial Revenue Bonds, ABL, SWAPs.
Commercial Banking Loan Administration Manager Rewards - If you qualify for this opportunity, the Bank offers the below:
● Excellent full compensation and bonus potential.
● Bank with an excellent reputation and proven, continued growth in the local market.
● Supportive and collaborative culture with a team of passionate and dedicated professionals who enjoy coming to work.
● High visibility to senior leadership with continued growth opportunities.
Commercial Banking Loan Administration Manager Responsibilities:
● Manage and lead the Commercial Loan Administration team, measuring performance metrics and providing continued training and development for associates.
● Oversee all loan closings and servicing functions for C&I, CRE, Small Business and ABL loan portfolios.
● Additional oversight of specialty loan closings, including Commercial SWAPS, construction loans, and Industrial Revenue Bonds.
● Manage report surrounding deal pipelines and take part in meetings regarding deal flows and pipeline.
● Oversee the onboarding of new loans including modifications, renewals and extensions, ensuring all procedures are accurately performed.
● Additional management of personnel responsible for compliance tasks, including flood insurance determination and modifications, Reg B, Ref C, Ref O Insider, FASB and CIP Program.
● Oversee team in Post-closing documentation review. Ensure all loan documentation is accurately executed and partner closely with Loan Officers, Borrowers & attorneys to clear them.
● Contribute and organize, when applicable, new system releases and enhancements, including training of staff.
● Continually review and manage commercial loan administration and servicing procedures. When necessary, spearhead and roll out new procedures and processes.
● Ensure processing of commercial SWAPs is accurate.
● Partner with the Chief Credit Officer and Director of Commercial Servicing to ensure non-performing loans are correctly and accurately reported according to FDIC regulations and Bank Policy.
● Monitor and oversee the review of closing documents to ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
● Administer and direct the preparation and process surrounding commercial loan information that is reported to the Board monthly. Ensuring it’s in compliance with State/Federal Regulations.
● Manager and oversee 35-40 GL asset accounts and suspense accounts, responsible for making sure weekly and monthly reconciliations are complete and accurate. Continually review and follow up on any outstanding items.
● Oversee projects in loan servicing department and throughout the Bank as needed.