UPM Raflatac is looking for a Sales Representative who will be responsible for managing profitable sales and relationships with their customers as well as acquisition of new customers. In their work, Sales Representatives are implementing the company sales strategy and working in alignment with the agreed best practice. The Sales Representative works together with the Sales Team (including Area Sales Director, Senior Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Field Sales and Sales Support) complimenting to the area business and growth targets, and is responsible for leading the account action planning and delivery with regular and new customers.
UPM Raflatac is one of the world’s leading producers of self-adhesive label materials. We supply high-quality paper and film label stock for consumer product and industrial labeling through a global network of factories, distribution terminals and sales offices. We employ around 3,000 people and made sales of EUR 1.4 billion (USD 1.5 billion) in 2016. UPM Raflatac is part of UPM – The Biofore Company. Find out more at URL blocked - click to apply.
Greetings from your future manager:
‘This is true sales position in which you will be calling outbound on our current customer base within a certain segment, while also cultivating new business. We are looking for you to be a professional seller but remotely! Are you ready for the challenge to make inside selling part of the UPM Raflatac sales strategy? If so, come join the team!’ – Linnea Keen, Vice President, Sales North America.
What you’ll do:
- Develop sales, margin, AV and mix in-line with the targets for the given customer portfolio of regular accounts
- Acquire and develop new customers, plan and lead customer meetings according to segmentation by phone, effectively use sales tools to ensure all customer information is up-to-date
- Manage their customer portfolio to deliver required level of profitability and take corrective actions where targets are not being achieved, actively involve relevant parts of the organization, including the Sales Team and SBUs, to support in customer activity
- Take responsibility of customer inquiry handling and claim handling with the target of solving customers’ problems, deploy Field Sales or Technical Sales to visit the customer for solving a claim case, provide product training and consultancy, provide product consultancy and training upon customers’ needs via Skype or phone, manage the resolution of commercial (non-justified) complaints in alignment with UPM Raflatac claim handling policy
- Provide market and business intelligence on customer activity, competitor information and actions, end-user information and requirements
- Keep accounts receivables on target level and take action in case of overdue, collect customers’ balance sheets and any other needed documents for credit control, provide call planning and cadence and drive the delivery of the actions to develop customers' business, provide back up in the local sales team during vacations and absences
- Participate, where required, in industry events and exhibitions
Who you are:
- You have relevant commercial degree/education and technical understanding of complex products
- You have previous work experience in sales or customer service, especially in selling on the phone and ideally in B-to-B environment
- You have experience or knowledge of the packaging or labeling industry and market
- You have interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- You have commercial and phone selling skills
- You speak Spanish fluently
This is what we offer for you:
Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multi-faceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
Location: Ontario, California
Only candidates authorized to work within the United States without sponsorship will be considered.
If you are interested in this job offer, please submit your application via Apply button by November 14th, 2019.
If you have any technical issues with submitting your application, please contact our HR Service Center at Email blocked - click to apply or Phone number blocked - click to apply.
This Job Description is intended to be a guide, and is not intended to be a contract of employment, explicit or implicit. All contents are subject to change at the sole discretion of the company. Cooperation is expected of all employees. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
UPM North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Packaging And Labeling