Serenity View Recovery Center, located in Princeton, TX, is accepting applications for PRN Nurses, RNs and LVNs
Build your career with Meadows Recovery Centers. Join a culture of engaged, diverse teams that ensures success built on values such as respect, integrity, trust, teamwork, quality, innovation and a relentless focus on taking care of our patients.
We offer our employees:
· Great benefits package
· Meaningful work with a company that follows its values and mission statements
· Continuous learning and growth
· Opportunities to develop skills and strengths
· Work/life balance
The Nursing Staff is responsible for the nursing assessment plan and overseeing the medical and psychiatric management of the patient coordination with the attending physician. This position also provides input into the development of the Master Treatment Plan. The Nursing Staff functions under the guidance of their State Licensure within accordance of State and Federal regulations.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current State or Compact State Registered Nurse License in good standing.
- CPR and CPI Certification
- Minimum of one year psychiatric experience preferred.
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.
Registered Nurse Certified