Accounts Receivable Coordinator
As an Accounts Receivable Coordinator, you will be responsible for provide financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. You will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Process daily credit card deposits.
- File check stubs and bank receipts.
- Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Research and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Assist with related special projects, as required.
Experience Preferred for the Accounts Receivable Coordinator:
- Associate's degree, or equivalent, or technical school; Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business, preferred
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in in MS Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: accounts receivable, accounts receivable processing, AR, AR coordinator, billing, invoicing, clerical, bookkeeping