Outpatient Clinic Pharmacy Technician (Entry level-welcome to apply!)
Rx relief is seeking a Pharmacy Technician to work in an outpatient hospital setting in the Long Beach, CA area in a NON-Classified COVID-19 Facility. We are looking to fill this position quickly!
Outpatient Clinic Pharmacy Technician Benefits:
· Health Insurance, with prescription coverage
· Vision and Dental insurance
· 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
· Cafeteria plans
***Rx relief will provide FREE classes to help you pass your PTCB exam! And will help you set up the PTCB exam itself!
Outpatient Clinic Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
Outpatient pharmacy technicians are assistants to the pharmacist in which they distribute medication to patients under a physician’s order. Outpatient pharmacy technicians must have extensive knowledge in medicine, be able to follow orders set by a pharmacist and have good customer service toward patients. Retail experience is also a plus.
· Time - Schedule Varies – Day and Afternoon shifts available
· Monday-Friday/ Weekends
· Temporary to Permanent
Outpatient Clinic Pharmacy Technician pay:
$15.50- $17.50 - Depending on Experience
About Rx relief
Rx relief is a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we provide a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits. Contact us to learn why everything we do is all about YOU!
Job Specifics and Requirements:
· Must be able to work in the Long Beach, CA area
· Must have valid, clear, and active California Pharmacy Technician license - (PTCB not required, but preferred)
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1+ years of Pharmacy Technician experience, Outpatient Hospital experience is a plus
· Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
· Background and Drug Screening
· Health Screening will be required