- Love cars and can't imagine not tinkering with your own
- Have previous experience working as an automotive technician or parts person
- Light up whenever someone asks you if you can help them with a problem
- Want a great job where your earning potential is unlimited
Greater Charlotte automotive parts retailer has an immediate opening for a full-time Inside Sales/Parts Counter Person. This is a contract to hire position with an industry leading aftermarket parts supplier.
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of automotive parts experience. Candidate must be able to successfully complete a drug and background screen and have a valid driver’s license.
In many cases, you will be the first person customers will encounter. By engaging the customer, asking probing questions, and attentively listening to their needs, you'll use your years of automotive experience to provide the solutions to their automotive concerns.
- Previous experience in a parts store, automotive industry, or hands on experience required for consideration
- High School Diploma or GED. Technical or Trade school courses or degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Background/Drug Screen/EVerify
HOURLY RATE: $14 plus commission. Increase upon hire
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT A RESUME AND COMPLETED QUESTIONNAIRE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Many more positions available. Visit www.metrostaffingservice.com to view all current openings.