To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10665 Stanhaven Place
White Plains, MD 20695
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Administrator
ATP2, LLC • White Plains, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Title: Human Resources Administrator Location: White Plains, MD
ATP2 is looking for a Human Resources Administrator to manage employee records, answer related inquiries and prepare documentation for the team. He/she will perform a variety of tasks related to sensitive employee and company information, while working directly with the HR Director to assist with distributing clear and timely communications. Strong customer service orientation, interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high-level of professionalism and confidentiality are key in this role.
• Assisting and advising employees on day-to-day personnel issues in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Handling incoming calls, answering inquires, responding to request for information and making the appropriate referrals.
• Entering and updating employee information and maintaining employee files.
• Assisting with confidential Human Resources and labor relations matters.
• Maintaining database systems and actively participating in special projects.
• Ensuring managers and employees are adhering to company policy and procedures.
• Assisting with the recruiting process by creating job descriptions, screening resumes, tracking documentation and updating records.
• Oversee on-boarding and paperwork for all new and existing employees.
• Supporting the HR Director with scheduling, mail and other paperwork.
• Supporting the benefits team while tracking and maintaining employee related records.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Well organized self-starter with a high degree of initiative, follow-through, and ability to work with minimum supervision;
• Able to handle effectively multiple assignments in a deadline-sensitive office environment;
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner;
• Ability to work with a diverse employee population including all levels of management and staff;
• Strong service orientation, excellent administrative skills and professional telephone manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated good judgment and sense of diplomacy; • Working knowledge of the HR best practices, processes and related state and federal regulations required.
• Strong computer skills required; expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint a plus;
• An Associate’s degree with three years of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree with one year of experience OR four years of experience in the HR field, OR any similar combination of education and experience.
NOTE: All functions of this position are not necessarily described in this description.
ATP2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ATP2 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. www.atp2llc.com