Because of our Telecommunication based client’s growing needs and appetite for expansion, we are looking to fill Entry Level Business Management positions. This Business Management position is designed for career-minded individuals with unbeatable people skills that are looking to take their next opportunity to the next level.
Specialized training ensures that our Business Management team members are confident, disciplined, and able to adequately manage client and consumer relationships.
Eminent Group’s principles make us powerful and one of the leading Business Management firms in our industry. These values include leadership, vision, and grit.
- Leadership: Leadership is not a position or a title, it is action and example. We put our team in front of our own personal gain, we make sure their success is acquired before we look at our own needs to ensure momentum.
- Vision: To sustain focus on a vision, one must be willing and able to innovate. Our team’s vision stays clear and our innovative culture is embraced by our top management and flows through the organization effortlessly.
- Grit: Hard-work, grit, relentlessness; these are merely just a few characteristics of the team here at Eminent Group.
B usiness Management Responsibilities:
- Providing product and service information to consumers
- Troubleshooting account issues
- Liaison between client and consumer to promote strong and lasting relationships
- Work in a team-based environment
- Exhibit extreme professionalism on behalf of our clients
- Participate in daily training sessions and attend Upper Management/Client meetings
Business Management Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent student mentality
- Uncontested work ethic and ambition
- Positive outlook and solution-oriented
- 2 years of experience in customer service, sales, or relative background
- Full Time
- Part-Time (Must be able to work 3 full days)
If you are seeking full time employment opportunities and have the following experience you are encouraged to apply today: Customer support, customer service, customer relations, customer service manager, customer success, direct customer service, customer service associate, customer service representative, customer retention, customer agent, client management, client advisement, client relations, client account management, client services, client acquisition, or client support.